Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us         Right Thinking

                                                                           Conservative Thought and Commentary

HEADLINES:      September 6 - Huge Step Taken by Europe’s Bank to Abate a Crisis       September 6 - U.S. policy on China sees little progress       September 6 - State Department drops Maoists from terrorist watch list       September 6 - Venezuela Holds U.S. Vessel And Crew On Suspicion Of Arms Trafficking       September 5 - DNC Overrules Delegates, Rams God and Jerusalem Back into Platform       September 5 - Powerful quake hits Costa Rica      

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

When Will the 90% Take a Stand?

U.S. District Judge Lawrence Karlton ruled today that because of the phrase “one nation under God,” it is unconstitutional for students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools. This is only the latest of a long line of court rulings designed to officially establish a God-free America.

My question is this: With over 90% of the American population consistently professing belief in God, why do we continue to allow the remaining 10% to dictate to the rest of us their secular humanistic philosophy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

The Conservative Sites Webring by lazarst
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]